Click here to watch UC Merced faculty discuss their experiences with Open Access publishing.
Connect to articles, online books, and streaming media from off-campus. Click here to download the VPN.
Browse current publications and learn more about eScholarship's publishing services for UC.
Click image to chat with a librarian now.
The following represent the information gathering and use practices of all Official UC Merced Web sites. UC Merced Web pages may be identified by the UC Merced logo in the left-hand navigation.
UC Merced collects information related to our users, but none of it is associated with you as an individual.
We collect the following information when you visit our website:
- Date and time;
- Your Internet location (IP address);
- Your User Name and Service Name;
- Server Name, IP address and Port;
- URI Stem and URI Query;
- HTTP Status;
- Bytes sent and Bytes received;
- Time lapsed on Web site;
- User agent;
- Which pages on our site you visit;
- The last web page you used prior to visiting our site; and
- Type and configuration of the software you use to visit our site.
- Collect personally identifiable information, such as name and e-mail address; or
- Provide or sell any personally identifiable information to third parties.
The UC Merced Web site provides links to other Web sites within the University and the University of California system and to some outside of this 'ucmerced.edu' domain. UC Merced cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.