Collaborative Work Rooms
UC Merced students, faculty, and staff may use Collaborative Work Rooms for academic activities such as collaborative study and for group projects or assignments. Collaborative Work Rooms are located throughout the Library on the second, third, and fourth floors.
Student organizations and other campus groups may use Library Meeting Rooms for non-academic purposes.
Collaborative Work Rooms may be reserved as follows:
- May be reserved up to 48 hours in advance
- Limited to a single reservation per day per person
- Collaborative Work Rooms are equipped with large flat panel computer displays.
- Each room contains a dry erase board (for use only with dry erase markers).
- Posters, notes, post-its and other items may not be hung on walls or windows.