Conference Room KL362
Located on the third floor of the Kolligian Library’s East Wing, KL362 is configured to support typical administrative conference and meeting requirements. This room is only available to be reserved by faculty and staff. Please allow at least 24 hours for your booking ro be approved by library staff.
- Conference table that seats up to 18 people.
- Easy to use projector with interactive whiteboard/projection screen (smartboard).
- Conference phone capabilities available to UCM departments with FAU.
- Dry erase board and markers.
- Adjustable window shades that may be raised or lowered via a toggle switch on the wall.
- Reserve the Library Conference room by inviting the room "UCM Library Conf Room 362" to your meeting invite in Office 365.
- All meetings (including setup and takedown) must begin and end within normal library operating hours
- Use only dry erase markers on the dry erase board(s)
- Meeting Rooms are adjacent to student study areas. Excessive noise is disruptive. Amplification devices are not allowed and activities should not be audible outside the room.
- Posters, notes, post-its and other items may not be hung on walls or windows. Portable presentation easels are available for loan at the Library Services Desk.
- The Library is not responsible for the security of any items left in rooms.
- Items left in rooms will be removed by Library staff and placed in the Library Lost and Found. Ask about lost-and-found items at the Library Services Desk.
- Valuable items are turned over to the UC Police Department immediately.
Failure to comply with established policies may result in suspension of reservation priveleges and/or other Library priveleges.