Conference Room KL362
Located on the third floor of the Kolligian Library’s East Wing, KL362 is configured to support typical administrative conference and meeting requirements.
- Conference table that seats up to 18 people.
- Easy to use projector with interactive whiteboard/projection screen (smartboard).
- Conference phone capabilities available to UCM departments with FAU.
- Dry erase board and markers.
- Adjustable window shades that may be raised or lowered via a toggle switch on the wall.
- Reserve the Library Conference room by using the Campus Reservation System
- All meetings (including setup and takedown) must begin and end within normal library operating hours
- Use only dry erase markers on the dry erase board(s)
- Meeting Rooms are adjacent to student study areas. Excessive noise is disruptive. Amplification devices are not allowed and activities should not be audible outside the room.
- Posters, notes, post-its and other items may not be hung on walls or windows. Portable presentation easels are available for loan at the Library Services Desk.
- The Library is not responsible for the security of any items left in rooms.
- Items left in rooms will be removed by Library staff and placed in the Library Lost and Found. Ask about lost-and-found items at the Library Services Desk.
- Valuable items are turned over to the UC Police Department immediately.
Failure to comply with established policies may result in suspension of reservation priveleges and/or other Library priveleges.