There are three reservable Meeting Rooms located on the third floor of the Kolligian Library. Note that a 24-hour advance booking notice is required for all meeting room requests. Rooms are available for use by students, faculty and staff. Pending availability, note that UC Merced Student clubs may reserve Library meeting rooms once per week, for up to 4 hours.
Large rooms can accommodate 20-24 people in a meeting table arrangement. Meeting rooms are normally locked. A key must be checked-out from the Library Services Desk to access these rooms.
|Room||Tables & Chairs||Lecture Style|
|KL 360||seats 20||not available|
|KL362||seats 18 (administrative conference space, available to faculty & staff)||not available|
|KL397||seats 22||not available|
*Limited availability, fixed configuration for classroom use.
- Reserve a library meeting room by using the Campus Reservation System
(use the dropdown menu to select Library Event/Meeting Space - see the tutorial for more information)
- Note that reservations may not be processed in advance of the current semester.
- Each room contains a dry erase board (for use only with dry erase markers).
- The window shades may be raised or closed as needed. Some shades have manual closers, while others are operated via a toggle switch on the wall.
- Posters, notes, post-its and other items may not be hung on walls or windows.
- Meeting Rooms are adjacent to other study areas. Excessive noise is disruptive. Amplification devices are not allowed and activities should not be audible outside the room.
Dry erase markers, erasers, and VGA cables are available for loan at the Library Services Desk on the 2nd floor of the Library.Security
- The Library is not responsible for the security of any items left in rooms.
- Items left in rooms will be removed by Library staff and placed in the Library Lost and Found. Ask about lost-and-found items at the Library Services Desk.
- Valuable items are turned over to the UC Police Department immediately (e.g., laptops, phones, etc).
Failure to comply with established policies may result in suspension of reservation privileges and/or other Library privileges.