The UC Merced Library provides proctoring services for those taking examinations for graduate school, distance education courses, etc.
- Proctoring is a free service to UCM Students, Faculty & Staff.
- At least one-week advance notice is required
- Requirements from issuing educational institution must be received before tests are taken
- Exams must be scheduled during normal library hours of service
- Photo ID is required
- Direct supervision during the exam is not guaranteed
- Examinations will be taken in a quiet area of the library
- Proctor will be the library staff member on duty at the time the exam is taken
The proctor will:
- Check the photo ID
- Note the starting and finishing times of the examination
- Sign the required documentation
To schedule a proctoring session, please contact Joe Ameen, Library Services Supervisor at 209-761-4512 or e-mail email@example.com.