The UC Merced Library provides proctoring services for those taking examinations for graduate school, distance education courses, etc.
- Proctoring is a free service to UCM Students, Faculty & Staff only.
- At least one-week advance notice is required.
- Requirements from issuing educational institution must be received before tests are taken.
- Photo ID is required.
- Direct supervision during the exam is not guaranteed.
The proctor will:
- Check the photo ID.
- Note the starting and finishing times of the examination.
- Sign the required documentation.
To schedule a proctoring session, please contact Joe Ameen, Library Services Supervisor at 209-761-4512.