About Digital Exhibits
Proposals may be submitted for digital art exhibits sponsored by a class or academic program. Digital exhibits will be displayed on select digital signage monitors throughout the Library.
The Digital Exhibit Process
Submit a proposal for a digital exhibit to the library at least 4 weeks and up to 1 year in advance. Include an itemized list and photographs (or a URL to photographs) of the items to be displayed.
Technical Guidelines and SpecificationsAccepted Sign Dimensions for Images and Video
- w1280 x h768 pixels
- Image: JPEG or PNG
- Video: MP4
Optimum Text Size
- font size 18 or larger
When you are ready to submit your proposal, use the following form: UC Merced Library Exhibit Proposal
Digital Exhibits Monitor Locations
Digital Exhibits content will be displayed exclusively on monitors in the following locations:
- Monitor outside of Library Offices suite (KL 260), Floor 2, Kolligian Library
- Monitor adjacent to KL 397, Floor 3, Kolligian Library
- Monitor adjacent to KL 371, Floor 3, Kolligian Library
- Monitor across from Chancellor’s Conference Room, Floor 2, Kolligian Library
Digital Exhibits content may also be displayed in a limited capacity and along with other digital signage content on the following locations:
- Monitor under Services Desk, Floor 2, Kolligian Library
- Video wall, Floor 3, Kolligian Library
- Monitor outside 4th floor elevator
- Monitor in 1st floor elevator lobby
- Monitor inside Library Offices suite (KL 260)
Using someone else's photos, fonts, songs, etc. without permission is a violation of copyright. Please contact Robin Milford for more information on copyright compliance for digital exhibits.