Digital exhibits are displayed on select digital signage monitors located throughout the library. Digital exhibit content may be displayed exclusively on select monitors, or may be displayed alongside other digital signage content.
The following technical guidelines apply to Digital Exhibits:
- Image size: 1280p x 768p
- Image formats: JPEG or PNG formats are preferred
- Image DPI: Please use a minimum of 400dpi for all images
- Video format: MP4
- Preferred text size: 18pt or larger
When submitting a proposal for a digital exhibit, please include a list of the images to be displayed, as well as a URL where images can be viewed. If a URL isn’t available, please provide a PPT or PDF mock-up of exhibit proposed exhibit.
Digital monitors are available in the following locations:
- Monitor adjacent to KL260, Library Offices suite
- Monitor adjacent to KL 371
- Monitor adjacent to KL 397
- Monitor, KL155 Elevator Lobby
- Monitor, KL260, Library Offices suite
- Video wall, KL380
- Monitor, KL480
Please note that not all monitors are available to exclusively play digital exhibits.