Research Data Management
Research Data Management at UC Merced
We can assist you in all phases of the research data lifecycle from data management plan requirement (for some funding agencies) through file organization and metadata selection to data sharing and archiving.
- Grant Writing Institute: Data Management
- Past Trainings/Workshops:
- Research Week 2013
- CDL Presentations:
- UC Berkeley Presentation:
- ResearchHub - Collaboration Tool
- Data Management Plan assistance for grants
- Data management consulting:
- Where do I store my data?
- What metadata format should I use?
- What are my data management options?
Access to Resources:
- Research computing at SDSC
- Data storage at SDSC and UC Merced
- Data sharing
- Digital Object Identifiers - EZID
- Collaboration tools: UC Berkeley ResearchHub
- Susan Borda - email@example.com
*Research data lifecycle image from U of Virginia