Library e-Pay Site
The Library e-Pay site is down due to a recent system upgrade. Library staff are working to resolve the problem.
In the meantime, please visit the Library Services Desk on the 2nd floor of the Library for the following services:
- courtesy borrower accounts
- fee borrower accounts
For Library fees / bills, please take a copy of your bill to the Cashier's Office, in the Kolligian Library Building, 1st floor west wing, Students First Lobby.
My Library Account
My UC Merced Library Account
Login with your UCMnetID to view and manage items you checked out of the UC Merced Library collection.
UC Merced ePay
Login to pay library bills for overdues and lost items.
404: Not Found
Sorry, but the content you requested could not be found
- Be honest: When registering, do not attempt to impersonate another person. Only one account per person is allowed. When posting, be clear about your intentions and opinions. Use only your own words. If you quote someone, cite the source. Plagiarism is illegal.
- Post with a purpose: Ask or answer a question, or offer an opinion. Read the parent article/post completely before posting a reply. Avoid Thread bumping, Flamewars, Trolling and Spamming.
- Keep posts focused on the Library: Ideological, religious or political discussions are not appropriate for this forum. No commercial advertising or self-promotion is permitted. No discussion of illegal activities.
- Be considerate: Feel free to disagree, but avoid verbal attacks and insults of any kind. Refrain from using profane, obscene, discriminatory, or abusive language. Thank those who help you. All posts must conform to the spirit of UC Merced's Principles of Community.
- Choose an appropriate subject line: Good example: “Need database for psych paper”. Bad example: “HELP ME!”
- Link carefully: Linking to any site that contains adult content or sexually oriented material, or any site that allows illegal downloading of copyrighted material is prohibited.;
- Signatures should be simple: A maximum of four lines allowed. These must be set up in your Profile (link at top right of page) and not added to your messages. They may not contain images, pricing, sales, product details, or links to other threads or posts for the purpose of self-promotion. We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature or avatar at any time, for any reason.