Faculty, Staff and Graduate Students are able to request books from the UC Merced Library be shipped to their residence via FedEx. This service applies to locally held books not available through HathiTrust ETAS and those Interlibrary Loan items that have already been delivered. At this time it is unclear when normal Interlibrary Loan operations will resume.
To use this service, please log in using your UCMNetID and password, fill out the form below with all applicable information.
We expect that book will be shipped between one and three days after the request has been placed.
- Books that are available digitally through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service are not available for curbside pickup.
- This service is available to Faculty, Staff and Graduate Students.
- We are currently limiting the service to 5 items per delivery order.
Health and Safety
- Library staff will wear gloves when handling, processing, and packaging books.
- Returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours before being returned to the shelves (so please don’t worry if you don’t see the item checked in right away!).
- Library staff regularly practice recommended hygiene practices (hand washing for 20 seconds, use of sanitizer, wiping down commonly used surfaces, etc,).
- Please remember to Do Your Part for the Bobcat Community.
Questions? Email us at Library@ucmerced.edu