Pick a Good Topic
Lily’s assignment is broad enough to give her some choices when picking a topic. So, what makes a good topic?
- It interests you! You'll enjoy it and do a better job.
- It meets the requirements of your assignment.
- It’s broad enough to give you several search options.
- It’s focused enough that you’re not overwhelmed with information.
- Explore your library's databases.
- Browse newspapers and news sources.
- Talk to your instructor and fellow students.
- Consult with a librarian.