Take advantage of this opportunity for feedback on your writing, assistance with your research, and uninterrupted time to write. The evening activities include:
- A workshop on crafting portfolio cover letters
- Multiple 15-minute research workshops
- A relaxation room including yoga sessions starting every 30 minutes
- A coffee break at 9:30 p.m. to help you power through the evening.
Peer writing consultants will be available to provide writing feedback and assistance. Librarians will be available for research help.
- UC Merced Library (KL)
- Rooms: 260, 360, 362 and 371
This event is open to all students and is sponsored by the Writing Center, Undergraduate Education, and UC Merced Library.