Visit My Library Account to view checked out items, due dates, holds and charges.
- Sign into My UC Merced Library with your UCMNetID and password.
- Once signed in, look for your name in the upper right. Click it and select My Account.
- Use the VPN to log in to your account from off campus.
- Items owned by the UC Merced Library are not renewable.
- Renew InterLibrary Loan books through your My ILL Requests account.
- Current students can pay for Library fees online through MyBill. Individuals without a UCMNetID can use CashNet.
Visit My ILL Requests to track, cancel and renew your Interlibrary Loan requests.
QUESTIONS? Call 209-228-4444 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org