Printing in the Library
The UC Merced Library has two black and white printers and one color printer.
- Send black and white documents to UCM Global. Send color documents to UCM Color.
- Slide your CatCard on the printer cardreader to access your print job.
- Highlight your job and select "print."
- Use the CatCard machine next to the Services Desk to add money to your CatCard.
||Black & White
Printing from Library Public Workstations
- Select the "install printers" icon and enter your username when prompted.
- Click OK and wait for a confirmation. Both UCMGlobal and UCMColor are now installed and you are ready to print.
Printing to from a Personal Laptop
- Install the drivers for Windows or Mac to set up the printers on your personal computer.
- If you would like assistance, visit IT Express or the IT Help Desk, located in COB 132A.
Other Printing Options
Additional computer workstations and black and white printers are available in IT computer labs.
Black and White Copying
- All copying is $0.07 per copy.
- Use the black and white printers to make copies.
Scanning in the Library
- There are two color scanners located on the second floor of the library near the Services Desk.
- Format types include JPEG and PDF (non-OCR).
- Delivery methods include emailing the file as an attachment (up to 25 MB) or saving to a USB drive.
- Maximum resolution is 600 dpi.
- Maximum surface scan is 19 inches x 14 inches.
Questions? Contact IT Express at the Library Second Floor Services Desk
Email IT Help Desk or call 209-228-HELP (4357)