Library Rooms and Reservations
Library spaces are intended for use by UC Merced students, faculty and staff. Both Collaborative Work Rooms (CWRs) and Meeting Rooms may be booked online.
Collaborative Work Rooms are available for up to two hours a day and may only be booked up to 48 hours in advance.
Events in meeting rooms and Lantern spaces (KL155 and 355) may be requested on a first come first serve basis and are booked pending approval. Reservations must be made the day before the event.
Due to the limited availability of study space on campus the Library does not host large events during prime study hours or final exams.
- Collaborative Work Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- Conference Room KL362
- Audio Visual (Viewing) Room KL 361
- Tabling in KL155
- Large Events (KL155 and KL355)
- Campus Instruction Rooms (KL 296 & KL 396)
Questions about Library spaces? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Library is not responsible for the security of any items left in rooms.
- Items left in rooms will be removed by Library staff and placed in the Library Lost and Found. Ask about lost-and-found items at the Library Services Desk.
- Valuable items are turned over to the UC Police Department immediately.
Failure to comply with established policies may result in suspension of Library privileges.