Visit My Library Account to view checked out items, due dates, holds and charges.
- Sign into My UC Merced Library with your UCMNetID and password.
- Once signed in, look for your name in the upper right. Click it and select My Account.
- Use the VPN to log in to your account from off campus.
- Items owned by the UC Merced Library are not renewable.
- Renew InterLibrary Loan books through your your Library Account or My ILL Requests account.
- Current students can pay for Library fees online through MyBill. Individuals without a UCMNetID can use CashNet.
Visit My Library Account or My ILL Requests to track, cancel and renew your Interlibrary Loan requests. Interlibrary loan requests from before August 2021 will continue to be tracked thrrough My ILL Requests, as will some future requests fulfilled from outside of the UC system.
- Sign into My ILL Requests with your UCMNetID.
- Need help? Try our My ILL Requests online tutorial or email email@example.com.
- Have a citation? Place your ILL requests using the citation linker tool.
QUESTIONS? Call 209-228-4444 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org