The Library’s instructional services and resources
- support students’ information literacy development and their access to information.
- provide researchers specialized training and resources to manage their research projects and scholarly endeavors.
Our information literacy outcomes and desire to work closely with instructors, programs and campus partners are informed by the Framework for Information Literacy from the Association of College & Research Libraries' (ACRL).
As educators, we are committed to
- cultivating welcoming learning environments.
- creating active learning environments.
- crafting meaningful learning experiences.