Request an Instruction Session
We look forward to working with you to design a library session in support of your course goals and students' information literacy development.
For a successful session, we ask you to:
- Make your request at least two (2) weeks in advance of your preferred dates;
- Anticipate collaborating with the librarian instructor prior to your session;
- Schedule the session for a time when you are able to attend; and
- Request your session at a time when students are familiar with the assignment for which resources are required.
- If you are making a request for Writing, Please use this form to Request Instruction Session for Writing 10 or Upper-Division Writing. We are unable to provide general orientations or instruction for Writing 1.
- We will not be able to fulfill sessions when an instructor or TA is is not able to attend.
- We can create targeted asynchronous materials such as online tutorials and videos in support of your course outcomes.
Instruction Request Form
To request a workshop for a smaller group or class, please review our By Request Workshop offerings and complete the form. For all other courses, complete the form below and a librarian will confirm your request(s) within three (3) business days through email.