The Library is hosting a virtual Library Tour, designed to introduce students to Library spaces and familiarize them with our services and resources. The Tour must be completed in person, and asks students to walk through the Library answering questions and taking photos of a cardboard cutout of Rufus that they can pick up at the Services Desk. Students who complete the tour will be eligible for a chance to win a giftcard!
This is an in-person Tour students will complete on their cell phones, though there is a paper version available.
By the end of the Tour, student will be able to:
- Find the following Library spaces: the Library Services Desk; The McFadden-Willis Reading Room; KL 355; Collaborative Work Rooms; the Pods; and KL 371.
- Use their CatCard to check out materials
- Understand ways the Library catalog can be used, including:
- conducting simple searches using at least one keyword;
- access materials and use ILL