When the Library building opened in 2005, the Collaborative Work Rooms located on the 2nd and 3rd floors became popular spots for studying, meetings, academic activities, and group assignments. The quiet and tech-equipped rooms have been offline for the past year, receiving much needed equipment and furniture upgrades, as well as a design facelift. We are excited to announce that the Collaborative Work Rooms will be available for reservation in the EMS Room Reservation System once more. They are scheduled to reopen on April 25, 2022.
Upgraded features include:
- New tables in a fixed configuration, with seating for six people
- Tabletops with wall display connection, plus USB-A, USB-C, and AC power connections
- 55” flat panel wall-mounted displays
- Glass whiteboards with additional space to increase collaboration and productivity
- Fresh paint to reduce glare
Visit our Collaborative Work Rooms page for more information including maps, equipment lists, and reservation instructions.